Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Teddy Bears, Terrorists, and Baby Kisses

Mornings are great fun at our house. After I get Mike and Michael off to work and school, Hayden and I have the house to ourselves. We spend quite a bit of time in the play room while I check my email and Hayden... well, Hayden does lots of things.


Today Hayden decided to paint and then give kisses to his favorite over sized Teddy Bear AKA "Terrorist Teddy" due to the fact it was my first Valentines gift to Mike. When I bought the bear I carried it with me on a flight from Dallas to San Jose. While patiently awaiting my flight in the airport bar a news flash came up on the TV explaining fears that Terrorists may try to smuggle bombs hidden in Teddy Bears. So there's me sitting at the bar with a great big Teddy Bear trying to look innocent but I'm sure somehow looking guilty. So, that's the Terrorist Teddy story. Needless to say Teddy made the flight with no issues and all stitching remained intact. I will also add the Bear worked because Mike proposed to me that weekend.


Anyhoo... while Hayden was in the mood to give out kisses I was fortunate to capture him in full pucker.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Alana Neufeld said...

He is definitely the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I love the pictures.

Mom