Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Official. We Have Contact.

"Mommy!"

Hayden is obviously making contact! He babbles constantly and has for months but in the last day or two has began calling out to me with bright happy "Mommy!" So, I answer him, and he either shakes his Fully Body "NO!" where Hayden says "NO!" with the entire upper half of his body; or he gives sort of a "heh!" sound of approval.It's so funny because he seems to understand everything I say yet he can't the words out of his mouth. This makes communication rather difficult so we have a game of twenty questions for a minute or two but we usually find an answer in the end. I've been talking to him since the day he was conceived but now it's almost as if someone turned the channel on a radio and we finnaly got reception.

I know in the next few months he will be actually talking. My baby's growing up!

No comments: