Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Poop for Dinner


So, it's happened. While I sat watching Michael and Hayden play with the slurry of bath toys floating in the tub, one of my children tried to eat poop. Michael made it through this stage with out ever seeming tempted to take a bite but Hayden decided to give it a go. In an instant Hayden scooped something small from the water and popped it in his mouth. I jumped in a flash and opened his mouth just as he was making a face of disgust... I'm sure had I not evacuated the poop he would have done so himself because the face gave me the distinct impression that was not the tastiest morsel in the house.

Anyway, had to share as it was at least a little bit funny. Actually, the funniest part was when Michael suddenly jumped at the word "POOP!" and stood on the side of the tub until it was properly emptied and rinsed. At least one of them is showing signs of genius!