Monday, August 18, 2008

Heat Wave

Well we had a hot weekend here in Portland! It reached over 100 for the first time this summer and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It felt great to get out in the backyard in our bathing suits and get wet. I think the kids had fun too. After playing we bbq'd our dinner and ate outside which is always a special treat.

Hayden sure enjoyed my smoothie!!! It's my craving of the weeks.... vanilla non-fat yogurt with Minute Maid OJ... got a free coupon for one at Jack in the Box and gave it a try... now I can't stop thinking about it! I drank half and Hayden slurped down the rest.

This really needs no explanation. Kids love goggles... These are Michael's which he uses for swimming class but Hayden figured out he likes them too. This picture is just too cute not to share.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG!! You're in PORTLAND??? We're only a few hours away on Lummi Island....I MUST come see you and you're beautful munchins. OR...you can some to the island and see us in our crappy-north-of-Seattle weather. Either way, all this reunion crap is giving me a rash. You're the only one I want to see.