Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Caramel Macchiato

So, with pregnancy comes some pretty strange dreams. I expect them and an usually not surprised when I have one. One of the strangest I've ever had was when I was pregnant with Michael and I dreamt I left the house and left him on the end table in the living room... it was the kind of feeling you get when you realize you've left your drink on the roof of your car and you've already driven several miles before it dawns on you what you've done....

Anyway, last night I was sleeping and had a very strange dream that I was in a store and the guy behind the counter told me if I could make a Caramel Macchiato I had the job.... I didn't know I was looking for a job, I remember thinking but I jumped behind the counter anyway and started to prepare my concoction. I remember the espresso machine being very dirty and the espresso was not packing right so I was having a hard time and fumbling around. I was in this state for some time and it felt like forever. I even remember thinking it to myself that this was weird. Well, the guy got mad at me for taking so long and I didnt' get the job. I was devestated. Dream over.

Well, the weirdest part of it is I've never even had a Caramel Macchiato in my life. I have no idea what's in one so I couldn't have a clue as to how to make one anyway. I do drink Starbucks almost daily... but I have a potion which I order religiously... (Tall, no whip, java chip frappaccio... just in case anyone is going to visit me after I have the baby and would like to bring me a treat... wink wink.) My point is I never even look at the menu. So, I've decided I must try the Caramel Macchiato... it wouldn't be right not to. Somehow the universe is telling me to taste it. I went online and saw the photo and must say it does look rather inviting.

So, I don't know if anyone else thinks this was a weird dream but I thought I'd share. It was weird to me and this is my blog so I'll post what I want. Ha Ha Ha!

No comments: