Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Dream... this one was bad!!!

Well, I had another dream last night that has been stuck in my minds eye ever since I woke up. This one really took the cake. I was at the hospital about to give birth to our sweet baby girl when the doctor declared the baby too big to fit through my va-jay-jay... so into the operating room we went. Next thing I know the baby is out but no one will let me see her because the sight was just too horrible.

Then I was in a hospital room with a bunch of other people who just had babies... one lady had given her baby away and was being discharged... the other lady had a sweet little bundle of joy in her arms that was so beautiful everyone was oohhing and awwwing.... then there was me.

MY baby was ugly... I'm not talking just a little plain... I'm talking downright U-G-L-Y.... ugly. First of all she was huge... like 20 lbs and she looked just like Jesse Jackson! I'm not kidding... if you were to take Jesse Jackson's head and put it on a 20 lb baby's body that was my baby! Mustache and all. Oh, and there were girl parts but amazingly enough there were boy parts too... sticking out her tail bone. No one would let me touch her or hold her because she was so ugly.

Fast forward to today... real life... at my 34 week doctor appointment. Each visit with my dear D. Cvar she takes a tape measure and measures my belly. At 34 weeks my uterus should be 34 cm from top to bottom... well, not my baby... my baby is measuring big at 37 cm!!! Oh Dear GOD!!! If this baby comes out 20 lbs and looking like Jesse Jackson I think I'll die. So, next visit on November 6th I'll be getting an ultrasound to determine if my baby is indeed a Jesse Jackson baby or what I would prefer, a tiny little pink bundle of joy.

3 comments:

Shirley G said...

Gina, the idea of going to bed is to sleep, not create Jesse Jackson nightmares! Your baby is going to be a little pink girl. Dream some good things. Maybe it's something your eating before going to bed.
Yo' gramma

Anonymous said...

I love you... and your blog. :)

xoxo,

~Becca

Bob said...

Hi Gina, it's Bob from ... well, my cooking blog. :) Debbie sent me pics of your new baby, congrats! She's adorable, nothing like Jesse Jackson. Heh. You've even done better than normal and she doesn't look like Winston Churchill like most newborns do! Hope everything went and continues to go well.