Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My little VanGough


I've just got to share some of Michael's love of art... this kid is so funny. He will spend hours doing his artwork and he takes it very seriously and he is so proud to show it off and show how he does it.



Ever since he was really little I noticed he had a good eye for art. He would bring things home from school when he was just over two years old that I was amazed he created. Well, that amazement has just continued over the last few years and I can't wait to see if he puts this talent to good use when he grows older. I think he takes after his Uncle Nick.





He likes to do his work inside the playroom at his art table and also outside when the weather permits.

2 comments:

Nick Vona said...

Nice color work! He does seem to have a knack for the arts. Keep him painting and someday he can make a very good living at it...

Gina Kadlec said...

Thanks Nick! He's a good boy. :)