Monday, April 28, 2008

Behind Bars

I just had to post this. It seems there is a picture of me floating around out there in kind of the same predicament... however I don't know if I was stuck or if I was just striking a silly pose. Hayden however was stuck. For some reason he likes to put his head through the bars in our living room but his head being in the 75 percentile for his age does not make for easy removal. Luckily we were able to pass the rest of his body through.

Hopefully he will stop doing this before he gets really stuck and needs emergency assistance. Here's how I see it going...

911 Operator: "Hello, 911, what's your emergency?"

Me: "My sons head is stuck between the bars of a railing"

911 Operator: "His head is stuck?"

Me: "Yes, Ma'am"

911 Operator: "Have you tried to remove his head?"

Me: "No Ma'am, I think he needs it"

911 Operator: "Oh, right, well help is on the way"

Me: "Ok, thanks!"

So, that's what I see happening in the near future if he keeps up this current behavior. As always, I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: