Monday, November 26, 2007

Pizza Puffs!

So Michael comes to me this afternoon and proudly exclaimed that I never need to call for pizza again! I can just buy "Pancake Puffs"! "They're perfect for parties and special occassions too!" (His exact words btw).

He has been doing this lately...seeing comercials and then running to tell me what great gadget he has found or how I can save hundreds of dollars! (comcast comercial in October... luckily I'm ahead of the game and already have comcast!) This just goes to show how marketing has an effect on kids. They can market anything and kids are sold.

On the bright side it's so cute when they run to sell you on something with such conviction and innocence. I wish I had a recorder to save that blurb for the rest of my life. My boys are awesome and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

1 comment:

Nick Vona said...

its funny you mention marketing and kids. i have noticed here that the supermarkets and the foods they sell are different and packeaged differetly, they are not decorated in crazy, cartoon colors. i found out that it is because they are not allowed to market to kids under 17 years old in australia.